What are the Symptoms of Acidosis?
"Over-Acidification of the body is the single underlying cause of all disease. The secret to great health and losing weight is maintaining that delicate pH balance of the blood."
(Dr. Robert O. Young)
As learned before, Acidosis describes a too acidic pH body condition. Unfortunately, if our inner terrain becomes too acidic, our bodies are also more prone to several unhealthy conditions and diseases (Acidosis Symptoms) which are overweight, underweight, joint pain and arthritis, headache, chronic fatigue, acne, osteoporosis, allergies, infections and many more.
See also: Acidosis - Reasons for pH Imbalance
Acidosis Symptoms are among others:
- Overweight - When we ingest too much acidic food, our body must somehow deal with the excessive acid. In the case of an overly acidic pH, the body’s primary concern is to keep the acid far away from any vital organs. It will therefore produce fat cells to store the acid wastes – gaining fat is the easiest way for the body to assure that all body functions can still work properly.
As a logical outcome: when we change our diet to a more alkaline style, thus rising our pH out of the acidic range, the body won’t need the fat cells anymore to store the acid wastes and we'll lose (now unnecessary) excess weight.
- Joint Pain & Arthritis - When our pH is too acidic, our body needs to rob our vital organs and bones of essential minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium, and magnesium in order to neutralize the excessive acids, resulting in joint paint and arthritis.
- Chronic Fatigue – If you inner terrain is unbalanced (in a constantly acidic environment), parasites and bacteria are much more likely to thrive. This in turn leads not only to a decline of our oxygen levels, but in the long run will result in chronic fatigue and low energy levels.
- Acne – Of course there are many different reasons for unhealthy skin conditions. One of these reasons is the ingestion of too many acid forming foods. If your body is overloaded with acid wastes, it also tries to push out these toxins through your skin. Important: Acne causing bacteria is not able to survive in a clean, alkaline skin.
- Osteoporosis – Many people concerned with osteoporosis believe that drinking milk and eating dairy products helps them to combat their illness. Unfortunately this is a myth – osteoporosis is a symptom of Acidosis (remember: all dairy products are acid forming). An acidic pH is the reason that our body robs calcium from its teeth, its bones and its tissue in order to protect us against illness and disease. Have a look in countries where people consume very few dairy products – you hardly find someone suffering from osteoporosis.
- Underweight – An acidic environment promotes the growth of yeast and fungus within our body. Both nourish on our nutrients we consume, thus stealing up to 50% of our vital minerals, vitamins and amino acids. Only a pH balanced body can achieve a healthy ideal weight.
- Heart Problems – An unbalanced pH leads to the growth of bacteria, fungi and viruses which will stick to arteries, thus leading to clots. Clots are generally the reason for heart attacks as they limit the proper flow of blood.
- Allergies – Especially food allergies but also skin problems occur when too much toxins are stored within the body. Toxins are built up through the consumption of too acidic foods. Another reason for the occurrence of allergies is a weakened digestive system which also results of an unbalanced body pH.
- Infections – An acidic pH also promotes the growth of microbes in our respiratory system. The respiratory system’s primary function is to supply the blood with oxygen in order for the blood to deliver oxygen to all parts of the body. Microbes thus attack our cell system, leading to headaches, asthma, bronchitis, infections, colds, etc.
>> Only when the pH levels of our body fluids are alkaline, only then we are able to restore and maintain overall health. Start alkalizing today!
>> See also: What are the reasons for Acidosis?