Acidic Water Benefits / Uses
When using a high-quality Water Ionizer at home (list of Water Ionizers), you can not only enjoy the health benefits of Alkaline Ionized Water, but you can also use the byproduct which is Acidic Ionized Water.
Acidic Water Benefits are versitile: You can utilize Acidic Water for body and hair care, cooking, cleaning, washing and many more.
I. Body & Hair Care - For your Skin, Hair and Teeth
Acidic Water has an astringent effect on what it comes in contact with. For this reason, it is able to tighten and smoothen your skin, and is particularly effective in the treatment and prevention of acne, pimples and rashes. Moreover, its disinfecting and sterilizing ability also helps in treating minor skin wounds.
Specific benefits include:
- Shampooing: When using acidic ionized water before and after shampooing, it will not only protect your hair, but also prevent hair loss, itching, and dandruff.
- Bathing: Mix in 6-10 liters of acidic water to your tap water in your bath tub. Bathing in this water will improve the overall health and beauty of your skin.
- Burns: Applying acidic water eases the pain of burns and accelerates its recovery.
- Sunburn: Acidic water also relieves inflammation and hastens recovery.
- Eczema and Acne: Acidic ionized water is able to kill bacteria, to keep the skin clean and to improve your skin condition.
- Brushing Teeth: If you regularly use acidic water for brushing your teeth, it will help to maintain healthy teeth with sterilizing and disinfecting results.
- Gargling: Gargling with acidic water prevents infection of germs by killing the microbes that cause colds and tonsillitis.
II. Cooking with Acidic Water
Due to its constricting effect, Acidic Water also has a wide range of cooking uses, which are:
- Cooking noodles with acidic water will prevent the noodles from becoming soggy.
- Using acidic water to coat fried dishes will help that the dish is much crispier.
- Washing fruits and vegetables with acidic water will kill harmful bacteria.
- Soak fish in acidic water before cooking. It will tighten the meat of some fish, making it easier to cook.
III. Other uses for acidic water
- House cleaning: Acidic water works as an agent to sterilizing, preventing odors, removes dirt and grime as well as unseen germs.
- Polishing: Acidic ionized water effectively cleans mirrors, glass, knives, and eyeglasses.
- Cleaning: Use acidic water to wash and disinfect your cutting boards, tableware and pots and pans (when soaked overnight, stains and burns are easily removed).
- Sponges: Fungal and bacterial growth is stopped, preventing bad smells and contamination.
- Washing hands: Wash your hands with acidic water to effectively remove odors and itching.
- Washing Vehicles: The dirt is removed much more easily when using acidic water.
- Pets: Bathing your pets in acid water helps to prevent skin disease and itching and also leads to an overall healthier coat of fur.
- Flower Arrangement: Coat the stem of the flowers into diluted acidic water and your flowers will look fresh for a much longer time.
>> Learn more about Alkaline Water Benefits